In 2008, the International HIV/AIDS Alliance established a Technical Support Hub in the region to improve access to high quality technical support. South Asia Hub is one of seven Alliance Hubs around the world.
The Hub has developed a rigorous and responsive approach to technical support. The Hub designs and delivers technical support that is sustainable, offers value for money,
and draws on ground-level experience. The Alliance's implementation expertise feeds into the Hub. For every assignment, the Hub puts together a team of experienced consultants and community-based practitioners with relevant skills and qualifications.
Organisational Development & Management
- Programme management support
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Financial management
- Knowledge management
- Grant management
Specialist Technical Areas
- Prevention strategies with key populations (KPs)
- Global Fund grant management
- IDU programming based on human rights and gender principles
- Community and home-based care & support