In 2008, the International HIV/AIDS Alliance established a Technical Support Hub in South Asia to improve access to high quality technical support in the region. The South Asia Hub is one of seven Alliance Hubs in regions around the world.
The Hub has developed a rigorous and responsive approach to technical support. The Hub designs and delivers technical support that is sustainable, offers value for money,
and draws on ground-level experience. The Alliance's implementation expertise feeds into the Hub. For every assignment, the Hub puts together a team of experienced consultants and community-based practitioners with relevant skills and qualifications.
Organisational Development & Management
- Programme management support
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Financial management
- Knowledge management
- Grant management
Specialist Technical Areas
- Prevention strategies with key populations (KPs)
- Global Fund grant management
- IDU programming based on human rights and gender principles
- Community and home-based care & support